Osmium Gas Purification System All-in-One
Equipped with a custom TOGA® filter designed to eliminate and purify over 99% of osmium gas generated during pretreatment through reduction and adsorption.
Performance and Safety
- Prevents toxic gas leakage
- Negative pressure system is formed as air flows through the front of the system and expelled through the rear to ensure workers are not exposed to toxic osmium gases.
- Custom Osmium Gas TOGA® Filter Performance
- Equipped with customized TOGA® filter to maximize osmium gas purification. The system utilizes a 2-stage purification process to boost removal efficiency.
- Engineered with internal ducts and optimized filter and fan placement to promote smooth airflow
- Excellent toxic gas efficiency: removes over 90% of toxic gases in the laboratory
- Works at high efficiency longer, requiring less frequent replacement
- Minimize risk of contamination from filter saturation
- No ozone or harmful substances are created as byproducts
Implementing ductless structural design saves energy, reduces costs and protects laboratory researchers from accidental exposure to fumes from stored chemicals
- No pollutants are released to the outside environment
- Prevents energy loss, making it cheaper and easier to maintain laboratory temperature/humidity levels
- Easy to move and no need to connect to ductwork or HVAC system
TOGA Toxic Gas Purification Filter Technology
US Patent No. 8,845,971,B2, Korean Patent No. 10-0941666, Chinese Patent No. 1345867
TOGA® filters use laboratory-optimized Triple Action Technology™ that eliminates virtually all toxic gases and foul odors via a combination of physical absorption, chemical reactions and neutralization reactions.