TOGA® Fridge Smart
Innovative dual fan design utilized to maintain temperature in each compartment. Equipped with the TOGA® filter technology to completely remove toxic gases generated by reagents stored inside the refrigerator. IoT System manages and monitors reagent usage in real-time. The ultimate affordable total laboratory refrigerator solution.
Performance and Safety
- Innovative dual fan design utilized to maintain temperature in each compartment.
- Cold air flows vertically from the rear of the storage compartment to the bottom of the refrigerator and then flows to the top to pass through two front suction fans. Air is circulated through the perforated shelf to maintain temperature uniformity in all areas of the refrigerated storage compartment.
- Engineered with internal ducts and optimized filter and fan placement to promote smooth airflow
- Excellent toxic gas efficiency: removes over 90% of toxic gases in the laboratory
- Works at high efficiency longer, requiring less frequent replacement
- Minimize risk of contamination from filter saturation
- No ozone or harmful substances are created as byproducts
Implementing ductless structural design saves energy, reduces costs and protects laboratory researchers from accidental exposure to fumes from stored chemicals
- No pollutants are released to the outside environment
- Prevents energy loss, making it cheaper and easier to maintain laboratory temperature/humidity levels
- Easy to move and no need to connect to ductwork or HVAC system
TOGA Toxic Gas Purification Filter Technology
US Patent No. 8,845,971,B2, Korean Patent No. 10-0941666, Chinese Patent No. 1345867
TOGA® filters use laboratory-optimized Triple Action Technology™ that eliminates virtually all toxic gases and foul odors via a combination of physical absorption, chemical reactions and neutralization reactions.
Reagent Safety Prevention Management System
- Safe Storage
- Store Reagents by Hazard Class
- Reagent expiration management
- Reagent storage cabinet monitoring
- Integrated Reagent Management
- Database of over 20,000 reagents
- Track reagent usage with RFID technology
- boost inventory management efficiency and reduce costs
- User Management
- Control user access to dangerous chemicals
- Independent system management for each organization/team
- User-center Interface
- Remote monitoring via web and mobile applications
- Push notifications for reagent storage and safety alerts